You have left your home and are new in Hamburg?
- You want to learn German.
- You need help in day-to-day issues.
- You want to spend your time with other people.
- You want to help other people and get involved as volunteer in social projects.
Then you are welcome to join us.
- We meet once a week for German lessons and socializing. It doesn’t matter how good your German is; you are welcome to join provided we still have room.
- If you need an official German course, are looking for a traineeship or apprenticeship, we will try to help you find something suitable.
- If you want to get involved yourself in helping other community or social projects we will find voluntary work for you where you assist such projects and help other people.
- Among other things we go to outings together, meet to cook, go to events etc.
Does that interest you? Then contact
Marianne Hattig: 0174 306 3334 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Margrit Wahi: 0176 249 33 812 - email@example.com
Petra Urban: 0151 402 02 119 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2019 Integrationshilfe für Flüchtlinge e.V.